Paul Mitchell, Republican candidate for the 4th U.S. House District, briefly moved his voter registration last year.
The Thomas Township (Saginaw County) Clerk's Office confirmed that Mr. Mitchell had moved his voter registration from Thomas Township in August 2013 to Petoskey, then back to Thomas Township in November 2013.
As Rep. Wayne Schmidt and Rep. Greg MacMaster near the end of their battle royal for the Republican nomination in the 37th Senate District, the blows they have exchanged since day one grow more vicious and it is clear neither will let up in the final push.
If there is one thought that sends shudders down the spine of the Republican establishment, it is the thought of "Rep. Todd Courser."
Also In Gongwer
Task Force on Physician's Assistants - 9:00 am
Rep. Bruce Rendon (R) Golf Fundraiser - 9:00 am
Liquor Control Commission - 11:00 am
Administrative Board - 11:00 am
Rep. Andy Schor (D) Fundraiser - 11:30 am
Film Office Advisory Council - 2:30 pm
Gongwer Is Your Source For
- Detailed Capitol News You Can Trust
- Comprehensive Committee Coverage
- Bill Tracking By Number, Keyword & Section
- Real-Time Legislation Alerts
- Easy to Share Custom Bill Status Reports
- Legislative History On All Bills
- Committee Tracking
- Legislative, Agency & Fundraising Schedules
- Legislator Contact Tools
- Comprehensive Government Directories
- Election & Candidate Information
- News Clips From Other Sources
- Extensive News & Legislative Archives
- Much More